WRITE MY CHILD
Our kids love to hear from their friends. Thank you for taking the time to write them.
How to Write Your Child a Personal Letter
The child you support loves to hear from you! Each note and photo you share are cherished.
Tips on Crafting a Message to Your Child:
- Keep it short and sweet – this helps our amazing translators deliver your message in a timely manner!
- Write about topics your child can understand and connect with – family, pets, hobbies, special traditions, etc.
- Cheer your child on in their learning and relationship with God – words of affirmation are deeply meaningful!
- Children pray boldly and faithfully – empower your child and share a personal prayer request with them!
- Photos of you / your family will be treasured by your child! Seeing the face of the one that loves and cares for them helps build relationship and connection.
- Avoid sharing information / photos that highlight material wealth.
- Remember some cultures are more modest than our own – i.e. your adorable family beach snapshot might be Instagramable, but not the best pic for sharing with your child.
Have questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.